“To measure is to know”
“If you cannot measure it, you cannot improve it.”
(Lord Kelvin; 19th century mathematical physicist)
Every contact center should have defined goals and is expected to operate according to their defined goals.
Examples of these goals are usually found in the following categories:
- To provide the best customer experience possible
- To increase the company’s revenue
- To minimize operational costs
- To provide valuable business insights and are prioritized depending on the type of contact center you operate.
Priorities set to achieve these goals will vary according to the contact center’s focus:
- Cost-oriented contact centers focus on efficiency
- Service-oriented contact centers focus on delivering the best customer experience possible
- Sales-oriented contact centers focus on bringing in leads or sales
- Market-oriented contact centers focus on understanding the customer and gathering valuable information
For most contact centers, the need to define and prioritize these goals and measure the company’s performance is understood as fundamental to their business.
If this need is clear and defined, ZOOM truly wonders why only half of the existing contact centers have the right tools in place for evaluating call handling and assessing the customer interaction skills of agents. Call handling and interaction quality determine the success or failure of a contact center to achieve their business goals.
The most common response we hear is: measuring quality and using scorecards to measure our performance is “overly complex” or “we don’t have time to do so”.
To break down these perceived barriers and to convince a contact center manager of the value a quality management solution can bring, an offered solution has to satisfy a number of criteria:
- Simplicity – make the usage barriers as low as possible
- Speed – not wasting time and therefore money!
- Complete – allowing for a combination of objective and subjective measures
- Purpose – providing options to define and use weightings in line with the company’s goals
- Applicable – providing detailed and applicable information to improve operations immediately
ZOOM ScoreCARD together with ZOOM CallREC forms the heart of the new ZOOM QM Suite and has been developed with these criteria in mind.
The new and completely rebuilt version of ZOOM ScoreCARD, released today, provides you with a tool that is easy to use and makes your contact center quality management as simple as A-B-C:
A. Create custom questionnaires with weighted scoring criteria which match your defined business goals and priorities for targeted levels of efficiency, customer service and/or sales
B. Schedule and execute the evaluations using a system-generated set of calls based on your criteria
C. Extensive reporting and graphs show exactly where you can improve your agents’ and business performance, starting today
New ZOOM ScoreCARD offers a simple, fast and powerful web-based solution that is seamlessly integrated with ZOOM CallREC and is in the new version enhanced with:
- An improved evaluation planner supporting multiple sub-criteria
- Enhanced permissions and roles
- Questionnaires with enhanced parameters and call selection criteria
- User management supporting synchronization and authentication between CallREC and Cisco UCC Enterprise
- Trend reports and graphs
- Full audit log
Start achieving your goals: measure and pro-actively improve your business today with ZOOM ScoreCARD!
For more information about the features available in ZOOM ScoreCARD, please check our website.