A complete PCI-DSS compliance feature set, the next generation of ZOOM ScreenREC, ScoreCARD agent self-evaluation and much, much more…
In addition to delivering a broad range of product enhancements, this release is mainly focused on security (for PCI-DSS compliance), the release of a completely redesigned version of ScreenREC and a set of valuable ScoreCARD features such as agent self-evaluation.
In line with ZOOM’s strategy to stay up-to-date with the Cisco and Genesys platforms and latest developments in Unified Communications, this release will also bring you enhanced support for new Cisco phones, improvements in SPANless & SIP recording and improved JTAPI support.
In future blog posts we’ll deep-dive into what this release brings to your business and we’ll be discussing topics such as:
- The need for contact centers to be PCI-DSS compliant and how your quality management solution should support you in adherence
- The value of performing 360 degree agent evaluations and the involvement of your agents using agent self-evaluation
- The power of the next generation of ScreenREC, your solution for agent desktop recording
Now, what does this 4.7 release bring you?
ZOOM PCI-DSS Compliance Support is a set of enhancements which allows customers using ZOOM QM Suite products to meet their PCI-DSS requirements.
“PCI-DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, it’s a set of requirements developed by PCI Security Standards Council, organization established by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa Inc. International. These requirements are mandatory for companies in credit card payment processing industry.”
Read more about PCI-DSS via http://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/
A subset of the PCI-DSS requirements have an impact on your contact centers’ compliance recording and quality management solution. ZOOM QM Suite fulfills all PCI-DSS requirements with the ZOOM PCI-DSS Compliance Support feature set.
ZOOM CallREC now provides an informative page indicating which ZOOM PCI-DSS features have been enabled and if all the required policies have been set.
To prevent recording of cardholder data such as CVV codes, ZOOM call and screen recording now offer pause and resume support. This feature is supported in SPAN and SPANless recording and in screen recording using ScreenREC via the CallREC API.
Enhanced password management
The new password management features now support:
- Minimum required password complexity.
- Password expiration
- User access lockout
Call encryption support with integrated key manager
The new key manager supports:
- Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS12, JKS, JCEKS)
- Industry standard encryption algorithms (AES, DES, Blowfish)
- Encryption of recorded calls and captured screens
- Support for multiple keys and random usage
- Re-encryption support
Enhanced logging of user actions in audit log
The audit log will now capture all user log-in attempts together with an IP address identification of the user’s workstation.
Read more about ZOOM QM Suite and PCI-DSS Compliance on the ZOOM website.
New Generation ScreenREC
ZOOM’s solution for screen capture was completely redesigned and rewritten to better serve the current needs of the ZOOM QM Suite.
ScreenREC now better supports hosted environments thanks to the highly efficient method for uploading captured content and is better prepared for recording additional related interactions such as email and chat.
The new ScreenREC capture client is easy to install and uses limited resources on the agents’ workstation.
Use new ScreenREC and benefit from:
- Pause and Resume functionality for PCI-DSS compliance
- Captured content directly uploaded via http(s)
- An optimized intermediate format for uploading captured content that may be stored as is and transcoded for review on demand
- Encryption of recorded voice and video
- Transcoding on demand and streaming capability
- Target format after transcoding and mixing is MPEG 4 (H.264) with MP3 audio
ZOOM ScoreCARD Enhancements and New Features
ZOOM is proud to present a wide range of new features in ScoreCARD that make ScoreCARD the ideal, powerful and flexible solution for your contact center to manage the quality management process; easy, fair and informative.
This new feature will greatly improve the agents’ involvement in the contact center Quality Management process.
By default agents will now have the permission to plan and complete self evaluations but of course will only be able to complete evaluations based upon their specific interactions.
The self-scoring agents will use the Evaluation Planner to plan evaluations similar to the way supervisors plan their evaluations. To prevent skewed data, agents will not be able to change any settings or influence how their self evaluations will contribute to the final 360 degrees view.
New graphs and export data to MS Excel
Use ZOOM ScoreCARD data the way you prefer. All ScoreCARD graph, chart and audit log data is now exportable as an Excel spreadsheet. Back office users can use Excel to process and analyze ScoreCARD data or create their own custom graphs.
The “League Table” and “Compare Scores” have been made available as graphs and will provide additional functionality for the end user in data management. The league graph and data exports will now contain the agent login name to provide additional information in reporting and data management.
Hidden group and question weighting in the evaluation reports
To protect the evaluation process and objectivity from potential influence by agents, the weightings are now hidden so the final scoring results can not be skewed based on any knowledge of weightings applied.
Additional ScoreCARD improvements
ZOOM partners and customers continuously push the ZOOM products forward and ZOOM takes their requirements serious. The following additional enhancements have been implemented in this release:
- Parent and child evaluations are now accessible via links in the tool bar of the evaluator form to link parent evaluations to evaluations that have been re-evaluated. This functionality is valuable during the re-evaluation process.
- Copy (cut and paste) from evaluation forms providing additional functionality for the user to copy and paste values between evaluation forms.
- An option to allow evaluators to re-open their evaluations. The status will change from the “Finished” to the “In-Progress” state.
- Show answer name in the evaluation report providing additional detail to the “Evaluation Report” when showing the specific answer name along with the scored result. The report will for example show “Yes 100%” instead of just the score of 100%. Fail all, fail group, etc. information will be shown along with the scores.
- Read only access to finished evaluations so that agents will be able to listen to call and gain understanding how the evaluation was completed. This feature gives agents the opportunity to review interactions and better understand the companies evaluation process.
The 4.7 release also brings a number of enhancements in recording methods and changes in the offered support for phones and contact center platforms.
SPANless and SIP Recording
Various improvements have been made to the Cisco SPANless recording interface such as:
- Improved performance
- The recording of barged calls
- Improved SIP session timeout implementation (RFC-4028)
The following SIP enhancements have been implemented:
- Implementation of IP fragmentation support for SIP sniffer (RFC-791)
- Implementation of a port number of zero in the SIP offer in SIP driver (RFC-3264)
- The identification of calling/called parties only from first INVITE
Support for New Phones
The following series of phones have been tested for compatibility: 6900, 8900 and 9900. In addition IP phones from the 7900 series are fully supported. These phones have passed the testing scenarios for: basic call, hold, blind and consultative transfer, Ad hoc conference with and without consultation. Additional testing for Barge, cBarge, join, swap/cancel and other scenario‘s is planned.
Enhanced Display of Call Information
ZOOM CallREC now displays additional call related information which allows for better selection, analysis and troubleshooting. The following data is shown:
- Call description
- Call / Couple IDs
- Call Status
- MLM Tools flags
- Synchronization ID
- Media information
- Attached data
Genesys Compatibility and Integration
- The versions 7.5, 7.6 and 8.0 are tested compatible and both SIP server and Cisco UCM/Genesys CIM deployments are fully supported.
- This release supports the T-server and Configuration server integration in Genesys CIM.
Cisco UCM Support and JTAPI Changes
ZOOM is dedicated to supporting the latest and even no longer supported versions of Cisco UCM. To provide full transparency, ZOOM CallREC will now indicate when an unsupported or not yet fully tested version is used. ZOOM always recommends to migrate to newer versions of Cisco UCM and to ease the upgrade effort we have improved the migration process.
Find below the list of supported and unsupported Cisco versions:
- UCM versions (with respective JTAPI interfaces) older than 4.0 are not supported. RTS JTAPI will refuse connections and will display an error message.
- UCM 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 5.0 are no longer supported, however the system will function. RTS JTAPI will accept connections and will display warning message.
- UCM versions 4.3, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, 8.0 are fully supported.
- UCM versions newer than 8.0 (including 8.5) are partially supported. RTS JTAPI will accept connections with a warning message.
Well… That’s all folks !
As said, stay tuned for future blog posts that will discuss some of these new ZOOM QM Suite features in more detail.