As a member of the Cisco Developer Network, ZOOM closely follows any new Cisco developments. Actually ZOOM has been working with the MediaSense product management team over the past 2 years and contributing to the specification. Currently, ZOOM is working on a flexible and open Quality Management Solution that will include interaction recording and quality monitoring that will leverage the Cisco MediaSense platform.
What will you get with a joint Cisco — ZOOM solution?
The Cisco MediaSense Platform provides an open interface using the Cisco Open Recording Architecture (ORA) and provides an open API for solution developers like ZOOM International to provide value-added functionality leveraging the Cisco foundation platform.
Cisco MediaSense is providing:
- Call recording of G.711 and G.729 on CUCM 8.5 with 3rd generation phones
- A rich API to query and playback calls with pause and resume features
- Linux based UCOS Appliance
- Runs on approved UCS hardware and scales to 450 concurrent users (this limit will soon be liftet)
ZOOM International will provide an easy to use unified interface for the customer to utilize powerful media life cycle management, a PCI-DSS compliance feature set as well as quality management to leverage recorded interactions.
ZOOM QM Suite features enhancing Cisco MediaSense:
- Rich UI that accommodates search, display and plays calls based on attached data from UCCX, UCCE and CRM data is attached during the transfer of the calls from MediaSense to the ZOOM QM Replay Server
- Multiple MediaSense clusters can be supported through one interface via synchronization with the ZOOM QM Replay Server
- PCI-DSS compliant encryption support with key management, password strength and lifecycle management
- Granular users and roles with complete audit log of user actions supporting LDAP & Active Directory
- Rich media lifecycle management based on attached data to backup, restore, delete or move files to SAN/NAS
By integrating the Cisco MediaSense Platform with the ZOOM Quality Management Suite, customers can ensure their unified communications are captured efficiently and are accessible and manageable using ZOOM’s easy to use and rich UI.
Read more about Cisco MediaSense in the Cisco MediaSense Datasheet.