The ZOOM Quality Management Suite provides a complete and integrated set of products to improve the contact center quality and performance and to fulfill companies compliance and liability recording needs.
The QM Suite products scale from small contact centers deployments up to large distributed enterprise architectures, fully supporting hosted and multi–tenant environments.
Fulfill your compliance with a reliable, easy to use and secure interaction recording for both on–premise and hosted deployments.
Motivated & skilled agents produce happy customers. Evaluate and coach your agents to achieve superb performance and customer service.
Agent Screen Capture
A picture is worth a thousand words. Analyze and improve agent's interactions in both contact center and
Listen to agent and customer conversations in real time, flagging and pre–scoring calls for evaluation and training purposes.
Gain valuable insight into every customer interaction. Search for words and phrases discovering trends and concerns requiring attention.
Workforce Management Integration
Integrate ZOOM QM Suite with popular WFM solutions to achieve higher operational efficiency and to correlate quality scores with schedule adherence.
Contact ZOOM to learn more about our products, request a live demo or a trial license.
ZOOM QM Suite Key Features
The integrated product suite is easy to install and offers a unified and easy to use web interface in your preferred language.
- Integrated and Unified Product Suite: One install & an easy to use interface.
- Inside–out support for Cisco and Genesys Platforms
- Deeply integrated with Cisco and Genesys platform with user synchronization and attaching contact center data
- Member of Cisco Developer Network Program, supporting Cisco UC Manager, Cisco Unified Call Center Express and Enterprise and Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
- Genesys OEM Partner, supporting Genesys SIP Server with Genesys Customer Interaction Management Platform
- Robust Media Lifecycle Management features to fulfill your requirements for capturing, archiving, restoring, backup and deletion policies
- Supporting redundant and distributed deployments for scalability and performance
- Fully localized supporting Russian and Arabic
- Each user can select their preferred language and new localizations can be simply added
- Fully supporting BroadSoft BroadWorks
- Full support for compliance recording to help you meet PCI–DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes–Oxley and Securities and Exchange Commission requirements
- Integration with top workforce management vendors
- Privilege based user access including optional call encryption with full audit log of every user action taken to ensure a high level of security
ZOOM QM Suite Architecture
The ZOOM QM Suite is built as a component–based platform that integrates the underlying ZOOM Interaction Management Platform with the
ZOOM QM Suite products. The Interaction Management Platform is responsible for storing interactions, recording rules and meta–data and for system administration and integration tasks.
The QM Suite products connect and share information via this management platform. This functional separation allows flexibility in development and support for new versions of IP telephony platforms and opens the way for building more functionality on top of the underlying platform.