ZOOM QM Suite Virtual Appliance
ZOOM supports customers in their choice for virtualizing their infrastructure to save costs and simplify operations. ZOOM provides a VMware virtual appliance with every product release for potential customers to try the ZOOM products in their environment.
The ZOOM QM Suite VMware appliance is a full distribution containing:
- ZOOM CallREC
- ZOOM ScreenREC
- ZOOM LiveMON
- ZOOM Advanced Player
- ZOOM Media Lifecycle Management tools
- Cisco UCCE / UCCX Integration Modules
- Genesys Integration Module
We will respond within 24 hours
- VMware–ESXi or ESX versions 4.1 or 5.0
- Preconfigured for Cisco Skinny Protocol
- Configurable for Cisco JTAPI or Generic SIP
- Cisco Unified Computing System with Cisco UC Co-residency support
Appliance, License and Getting Started Guide
- A download link for the appliance will be provided together with the 30 day license.
- The software will not be fully functional without the 30 days evaluation license.
- For installation and getting started details, please download the Getting Started Guide below.
Product Limitations and Requirements
- Maintenance and support for the ZOOM QM Suite or VMware is not included but can be purchased by contacting the ZOOM sales department via firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting ZOOM
- The 30 days evaluation license and download link will be provided after sending your request using the license request form.
- Usage is limited to 5 concurrent recorded calls
- SPAN based recording mode requires a dedicated physical NIC on the VMware host