Software Engineer - React Frontend (Košice)
ZOOM International is a software company developing products which support everyday operation of a wide range of contact centers, including financial institutions, telecommunication providers or emergency services. The main focus of the company is software for recording, reconstruction and archivization of calls, as well as later analysis and evaluation of recordings. The primary goal of the Kosice development center is development of a native cloud platform.
What will you do
We are looking for a passionate Frontend developer to design, develop and deploy the scalable and automated software solution based on clear PM’s requirements from the scratch in creative working environment. Today's contact centers are more complex & expensive to run than ever before. Eleveo simplifies contact center operations, providing critical insights faster, enabling you to optimize forecasting, operational excellence & agent engagement. Do you want to participate on this? … If you say YES, then this might be your job.
What we expect from you
- This position is not so suitable for real juniors, better fits to experienced and senior one - if you consider yourself as junior, then please convinced us you are on good shape to reach experienced level in very short timeframe
- MVC, MVVM pattern knowledge & experience
- React is a must, TypeScript is a big advantage
- Familiar with general software design patterns
- Solid understanding of styling CSS, SASS, BEM, AJAX, JSON, Rest API
- Git experience
- Clean code attitude and test driven – unit tests, integration tests, etc.
- Interest in modern technologies (preferably Cloud technologies), open source
- Enjoy working in Agile environment and DevOps/ Google SREculture
- Fluent English
What does the project look like
- SPA deployed in both AWS Cloud and on-premise, as well
- React 17, TypeScript 4, Apollo GraphQL, tested with Jest, Enzyme and Testing Library (code coverage > 80%), evolving in-house UI components library
- Code quality is backed up by vulnerabilities check, linting, formatting, pre-commit hooks and strong CI pipelines
- We use Gitflow and focus on code reviews, security, general usability and accessibility of the stuff we work on.
What will you get
- No limitations or enterprise bureaucracy experience in terms of using the latest versions of frontend technologies (React, TypeScript and others) … BTW, we don’t need to support IE 11
- A regular space for “self-code improvements” (Eleveo is not a typical “feature factory” company and we know how important is a code maintenance)
- Our encouragement to participate in product “decision process” and directly affect the product & company success on the market … Your voice & improvements matter
- Architecting a solution for fast growth industry (high scalability, fault resiliency…)
- Global multinational environment HQ in Prague and offices across Europe, US and APAC
- Open and transparent environment and flat org chart – things get done faster "at home"
- Highly competitive salary compared to other IT companies
- Company benefits – meal vouchers, company breakfasts, subsidized home internet, safari books on-line, trainings & courses and more
- Very flexible home-office policy
What we live daily
- Kafka, RabbitMQ
- React, Angular
- Oracle and PostgreSQL DB, SOLR
- Intel Compiler, GCC
- Maven, Git...
- TestRail, RobotFW
- Code reviews
- Code coverage
- Linux - CentOS, Redhat
- Containers (Docker), Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Automated continuous integration pipeline (Bamboo, Stash, Bitbucket, Jira)
- IP telephony, Data analytics
- Google SRE/DevOps culture
- Agile environment
- Start: ASAP, full-time, remote office or Headquarter
- Duration: Permanent
- Place: Košice, Slovakia
- Contract type: Employment